Do you know "Superfly"?
She came out about a year ago, and becomes famous for her powerful singing voice. She released 5 singles and will release first album next week. I think many people knew her by hearing her new song used in au TV commercial.
Her name is Shiho Ochi and to be surprised, she is only 151cm tall! I can't believe that she sings very powerful with her pretty small body.
I hope she will sing many new good songs and many people like her songs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I don't know 'superfly'.x(
If you have her CD, please borrow it to me! The first CD I bought is also Utada Hikaru! I bought 'Can you keep a secret?' Utada Hikaru is a good singer. I like her songs.
Thanks for your comment. But sorry, I don't have her CD.
I'm happy to hear that the first CD you bought is also Utada Hikaru's one!!
I like superfly's "aiwokometehanatabawo." What song do you like?
To Mami
Thanks for your comment. I like Hi-Five, the new one best. When I listen to it, I become cheerful!!
I like Superfly very much!!!
When I listen a song 'Hi-Five,'
I wanna dance♪♪
Post a Comment