
I think a lot of people know JYONGRI. Now her new song, "Unchanging Love~Kimi ga ireba~", is used in au's TV commercial.
Her first song,"Possession" was a big hit. She is same years old as me, and she is from Osaka. She went to the International School so she can speak english very well. Now she goes to Waseda University. I was surprised that she has not only a talent but also wiseness! I really envy her...
Anyway, please check this out:-)
4 comments:
Hi, Risa!! I'm a really one!
I know "Possesion", it's a good song, isn't it? and recently i saw she spoke english fluently on tv!.
i like her and her songs:)
She is as same age as us so surprising!
I know this song.Her singing voice is very good!!When I have a time,I will borrow Her new song at CD rental shop.
To Nacchan
Thanks for your comment! I like "Possesion" too.
To Septemble
Yes! I was also surprised!
To Chiri
I want to borrow it, too. I think she is a good singer:)
Post a Comment