Saturday, July 5, 2008

Do you know "VAMPS"?


Do you know "VAMPS"? However you don't know VAMPS, I think you know HYDE. VAMPS is a unit of HYDE and K.A.Z. The first single "LOVE ADDICT" was released last Wednesday. It's kind of a rock music. The all lyrics were written in English.

You know, HYDE is a vocal of L'Arc~en~Ciel which is a famous rock music group not only in Japan but also in Asia. He is so Cooool! K.A.Z is a guitarist of Oblivion Dust which is a rock music group.

I think they will make good songs:)


Picture From: http://livetalk.yahoo.co.jp/performer/461/

9 comments:

Hiroko said...

When HYDO married Megumi Oishi, my friend absented from class!

YUGO said...

I didn't know this group.
HYDO is so cool,I think HYDO looks like Tatusya, don't you think??haha

AOI said...

I looooove HYDO! He is soooo coool!:P But actually, I don'T listen his music.

neyagawa said...

I like "Heaven's drive"

Satomi said...

I know this group, but I've never heard their songs. I wanna try to hear that!!!

Risa said...

To Hiroko
Ohhh, that was too bad. But I think his child should be cute!

To Yugo
Yeah, he is soooo cool! …Really!!!?? ARE YOU SURE? haha

To Aoi
I also don't listen to his songs very much.

To Neyagawa
I think it's great, too:-) I like "STAY AWAY" best.

To Satomi
Yea, please try it:D

Natsuki said...

Haai, how sit goin',Risa!? I don't know well about Hydo, so please tell me about him.
yeah, class party will come. do you know where is held it?

shika said...

i heard thier first single. sounds like nirvana. i liked it

yuya said...

I don't know 'bout that group...