Monday, April 28, 2008

The First CD

Hello.
This is the first CD that I bought.
Utada Hikaru "DEEP RIVER"

It was released on June 19th, 2002...almost 6 years ago.
When it was released, she was 19 years old and I'm 19 now.
I can't believe that she could make such a great album when she was same old as me!
To listen to this album, I think you will notice she already matured at that time.
I like "FINAL DISTANCE" the best in it.
I hope you listen to it and like it.

3 comments:

Reina said...

Hi Risa!
I love this Album very much. And actually I like Hikaru Utada so much! In this album, I like the song "嘘みたいな I love you."
Do you like this song??

Mami said...

I think Hikaru Utada has a tarent for music too! She sings very well.(^0^)

Risa said...

Thank you for your comments!
>Reina
I'm happy to hear that you also like Utada Hikaru. And I like that song, too! It is very cool.
>Mami
Yeah, her songs are very good! I'm looking forward to being released her new song.