
Do you know Madonna released a new album "HARD CANDY?" It was released on April 30th. Some people probably know the song "Miles Away" in this album is used in the Monday-9p.m. drama(in Japanese, getsuku), "CHANGE." The drama is popular because Kimura Takuya, the Japanese famous handsome guy, is in it. Actually, I don't watch it...
Madonna is verrry famous around the world! I can't believe she is over 40 years old !!! She looks pretty young, cheerful and beautiful. But in fact, She went to N.Y. from Michigan, her hometown, by herself when she was just 19 years old with a little money and she had a hard time for about 6 years in N.Y. After that she became very popular. I didn't know that she had such experience.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to her next activity:-)
5 comments:
I don't know about her very much.But I've heard several piecies of her music.And those were nice.
Ohh! this picture so SEXYYY!!
i interested in her very much!!! She is so beautiful so i respect her(^_-)-☆
She is very beautiful and looks very young!!
To Gaimori
I think so, too. I think many people've heard her songs.
To Tokky
You just looked the picture, didn't you??:-(
To Meg
Yeah, she has a lot of things to attract people!
To Saori
Uh-huh. I was really surprised when I knew how old she is!!
Post a Comment