Monday, May 12, 2008

Syuchishin


Do you know "Syuchishin"? They are became famous because of their foolish. They are on the variety TV show called " Quiz hexagon." When they answer quizes, they usually say funny things(but they are serious...)
The Red one is Tsuruno Takeshi. He acted a Ultraman. The Blue one is Nokubo Naoki. He is a actor. And the Yellow one is Kamizi Yusuke. He was a great baseball player when he was a high school student. He is one year older than Matsuzaka Daisuke, a famous baseball player, and they formed a battery.
The song "syuchishin" is kind of a song of an idol singer. But it become popular especially for children.
If you listen to this, I think you can't forget the melody.

6 comments:

TaTsuya said...

I will learn this song by heart, and become to be able to sing this by next Karaoke time!

neyagawa said...

Hi,Risa. i also like Shuchishin especially Kamiji.

tokky said...

shu-chishin shu-chishin oretatchi-wa-!



see you!

a-chan said...

Ri-sachan, I'm just singing Syuchisin with TV!LOL I like Kamiji Yusuke the best of 3. Let's go to Karaoke and sing this again!

Saori said...

I like Shuchishin too!
They are very funny:)

Risa said...

Thank you for your comments!!

To Tatsuya
I expect the next karaoke party:) You should practice it with dancing! ha-ha

To Neyagawa
Oh, do you? He is very good at baseball, so he is cool I think.

To Tokky
…What!?:P
You can sing and dance with Tatsuya next karaoke:)

To a-chan
Yeah! Let's go to karaoke again,soon.

To Saori
I think so, too. They are talented in a sense.ha-ha